I am a firm believer in new beginnings. I love new places, new sites, new adventures, new projects.

Can you see what's new in my living room?

It's very subtle...

It has nothing to do with the naked baby on the couch...

Give up?

When we shampooed the carpet (last shampooed in 2010 and not very thoroughly), I also painted the walls! They are a beautiful green now - the same color as the bedroom.

I am in love.

This summer I hope to do some more interior as well as exterior TLC, but I can't say much more (or I will rouse the suspicions of my darling husband) except to say: sunny yellow.

Blessed be.








This entry was posted on 4:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: