In Wicca, everything is circular. Life is a part of death. The imaginary path that we follow from life to death isn't straight; rather it is curved, meandering, and sometimes wanders. If this path were straight, life wouldn't nearly be as interesting.

I apologize, dear readers, for not updating this blog regularly. Things here have been busy. We had a visit from my mom and my dad is about to visit. There's talk of a sister coming up to retrieve some of my parents' stuff from our garage at the end of the month. I've been tossing, recycling, craigslisting, and giving things away. I've been trying to see people we haven't seen regularly. It's been a series of ups and downs.

The weekend before last was a big low. I won't go into details except to say that I cried in front of Arthur. I think I confused him and may have also frightened him.

I gave away some of my craft and sewing items last weekend. I hope everyone that took something can use it because obviously I didn't. I still have a lot left, but there are so many organizations in town that could probably use this stuff that I'm not worried.

Early this week, a call about a very last-minute house showing which didn't happen. Yesterday, a house showing. I wonder if there will be more or if we'll have to sign a new contract in 6 months. It's a little depressing and I worry. I worry that we'll want to leave, but the house will still be in our possession. We're not planning on renting. We just want it gone. It's a waiting game (which is a game I've always been a bit of a loser).

My thoughts are a bit jumbled tonight and I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. My path deviates from the meadow, to the woods, to a glacier, to a desert...I hope it will straighten out soon.

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 8:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: