Balin and I are regulars at the Y. The desk clerks love hearing his constant chatter. The ladies at the Stay n' Play love his politeness and his creativity. He's gotten so used to everyone that I thought it might be time for something new. Something fun for Balin and something for Arthur and I to do - just the two of us. 

Enter Friday Playdate. Two hours of unstructured play, snack, art, and swimming. Two hours of Arthur and me time. 

So we played tennis. Went to thrift stores. Went to Culver's. Went to the library. 

Balin is Arthur's little tagalong. Balin is my little tagalong, too. He accompanies me everywhere while Arthur is in school and follows Arthur around when he gets home. 

Needless to say, it was nice to spend time with just Arthur. I find I don't spend enough one-on-one time with him.

Blessed be. 


This entry was posted on 12:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: