Robinson and I had been discussing enrolling Arthur into some kind of music class for some time. He loves music at school and has such a logical mind that he would probably love playing anything.

So when a piano teacher posted that she was currently accepting students, I contacted her immediately. During our initial meeting she explained that she had stopped teaching for an extended period of time due to family reasons but was just now taking a few students. 

In a nutshell, Arthur loves piano. This in and of itself doesn't surprise me but I am shocked by how quickly he's taken to it. Even his teacher is impressed by the level of his understanding.

When I asked Balin if he'd like to play an instrument someday he said, "I want to play an instrument that I can take apart and put it back together again into something different." I didn't have the heart to tell him that nobody has invented that instrument yet. 

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 5:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: