Last month I did a lot of writing and not a lot of quilting. This month I've done a lot of quilting and not a lot of writing. Of course, this is all in an effort to get as much possible done before I go, but I'm going to have to make peace with the fact that I can't possibly get everything finished. I'm not twelve people.

Sometimes having so much to do is frustrating. I've already given up many hobbies; must I give up yet another? Do I give up quilting or writing? Is it a matter of poor time management? It a matter of overextending myself? Is it all of the above? 

How do I possibly do everything I'd like when I'm stuck here, cooking and managing the house, trying to pursue something meaningful and fun, while I avoid cleaning the bathroom? 

I have no answer to any of this, except that there must be a balance between home and travel, work and play. I just haven't seemed to find it yet.

Have you managed to strike that balance? What's your advice?

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 11:13 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: