I am an avid tea drinker. In my opinion, there's nothing better than a hot mug of tea, a few cookies, and a (handmade) quilt to warm the winter. Sipping Stream's green tea and mint mixture is a favorite.

It's come to my attention that Arthur feels the same way about tea. He's always been pretty curious about what Robinson and I drink and will often steal little sips from our glasses. One day, I made him a mixture of lemon juice, honey, and hot water - a concoction I made for colds and sore throats during my pregnancy. He loved it and quickly asked for "More tea."

Now, every time I make a cup of tea, I have to make Arthur one, too.

What's even funnier is that Arthur and I went to Jade's house yesterday and made them both some lemon/honey tea. Amanda informed me that now all Jade asks for is "Tea! Tea!" I'm thinking about getting her a little mug that she can drink out of. Arthur has one that I got from Mom and Dad and he loves it. It's just the right size for him to hold and it isn't very heavy - even when it contains liquids.

May the rest of your winter be filled with hot cups of tea and yummy cookies.

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 7:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: