I had my thirtieth birthday this week, Tuesday. I don't feel any older - should I?

My birthday was a week-long extravaganza. Robinson and I went out on Sunday night and spent the night at Sophie Station - without Arthur (don't worry, he wasn't home alone...his Uncle Johnny was with him). It was so nice stretching out on a king sized bed and sleeping in until 9am. Then I got a massage at Hair, Body, and Sol. I got a lovely pop-up card from my mother-in-law. Afterward, we went home and Robinson told me I could go shopping, but since I was starting to feel sick, I stayed home and took a nap.

Tuesday (my actual birthday), I was dreadfully sick, but that night I was able to get some alone time since Robinson had a school board meeting. Received calls from my mom, my grandmother, and my aunt (who also shares my birthday).

Wednesday, I received some nice gifts from some of my Anchorage family. Still a little sick, but getting better.

Thursday, went to Gymnastics, Inc. and saw Sarah, Alek, and baby Nicolai. They gave us some gifts from Christmas (they were traveling throughout November and December, so we hardly saw them) and a birthday present for me.

Today...I relaxed.

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 8:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: