Normally I don't complain about the rain. I do love the smell of wet earth and I love how cleansing rain can be, but we haven't really had a nice string of days in a while. And I feel like I'm living in Washington again with all this rain. (Not that that's a bad thing. If I ever move, it will be to Seattle.)

Still. It's nice to be a little on the cool side since it gets so hot here. And I love the pitter-patter sound the rain makes as it falls on the roof. And it's nice to not smell smoke from nearby forest fires. And I love the sound of thunder and the crack of lightening.

So, I suppose there are some good things about rain.

I could do with a change, that's all.

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 9:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: