It's amazing how kids can develop a personality so quickly outside the womb. I'm sure there are many mothers who will insist that their babies had personalities inside the womb, too. I don't doubt that. Arthur and Balin were both very different occupants; for example, Arthur was pretty mellow and Balin liked to kick (especially before bedtime). Indicative of their personalities? Perhaps.

If there's one thing to be said about Balin (provided he keeps that red hair) he'll probably be a little mischief maker like myself and my grandmother. Of course, that's assuming that there's something inherent in having red hair that makes a person mischievous.

Isn't there?

Okay, I'll admit. There are no real thoughts going on in this blog. It's just an excuse to post cute baby pictures.

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 9:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: