I suppose I need to amend the "Arthur's Favorites" list to include fudgesicles. He used to be content just taking a lick or two off of our pops, but now he wants his own. Which, I'm only too happy to give him (even though in the back of my mind I wonder if it's a good thing to get him addicted to frozen novelties).

He had two and probably would have had another one if we hadn't run out. By the time he was finished, he had a foot-long chocolate beard which ran from his chin to the top of his diaper. Even though Arthur was very, very upset that we had run out, I honestly wouldn't have given him another one. Really.

And, he was absolutely filthy when he was finished. I had to give him a bath when he was finished eating.

What joy is there in life if you don't enjoy a fudgesicle every now and then, right?

Blessed be.








This entry was posted on 10:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: