I've been slowly working my way through my sewing/quilting projects (as I mention to Robinson almost daily), but I feel as though as soon as start to work on one quite diligently, I start another one.

Perhaps the problem is that I find all sorts of free patterns online and get so excited to make yet another quilt (who would have thought the iMac would be my enabler!).

I cut out all of the pieces I needed for this particular scrap lap quilt...last year. Then they sat for a while before I finally decided that I should finish this quilt to make room in my large tub of "current projects". These are things that need to get done sooner rather than later.

This scrap quilt is going pretty slow (and I've been doing 10 small blocks - translates to 2 1/2 big blocks - a day), so I thought I could motivate myself if I saw all the progress I was making.

This is the result. Not bad - I'm about half done. Though can I really say for sure? I honestly can't remember how many squares I was making. I'll go back and rearrange the squares later, but I've been sufficiently motivated. For now.

Spring Equinox is this weekend! What a great time to get motivated to do some spring cleaning! Can you tell what I'll be doing for most of the weekend?

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 8:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: