This was the first year that Arthur could actually decide what kind of face he wanted on his pumpkin, and sadly, I wasn't able to watch Arthur help with the pumpkin carving. (I was on my way to Wisconsin for my Grandmother's funeral.)

Robinson told me that Arthur wanted his pumpkin to have two eyes, a nose, and a smile. They kind of look alike, don't they?

It's kind of a mixed blessing not to be canning pumpkin this year. I like the fact I don't have to peel, chop, cook, and can a large pumpkin, but on the other hand, I love fresh pumpkin. I suppose that's what we get for traveling at the end of October.

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 8:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: