People have two reactions to mothers nursing in public: 1) as if they are trying desperately to avoid eye contact with a gorgon, and 2) as if they aren't interested in what's going on, but they are.

Sarah graciously took Arthur for the day so that I could get some errands done and bond with Balin, so I met up for a quick coffee with another mom friend of mine. Balin started complaining while we were there, so I hefted out left boob thinking he might be hungry.

A pair of 20-something men were sitting close by and out of the corner of my eye, I saw one point (what he thought to be nonchalant) to the other at me. I could tell they were pretty interested in what was going on.

News flash, 20-something men: BOOBS DO OTHER THINGS! Plus, if you have to ogle a nursing mom to get your rocks off, that's a bit creepy. I would have expected you to have at least SEEN a boob by now.

Blessed be.


This entry was posted on 7:50 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: