Arthur loves to cook. I suppose it's really no surprise, since both Robinson and I also love to cook. Lately, Arthur has been asking to cook and when I ask him what he wants to make, he says, "dessert" - which is really cute because he can't actually say "dessert" yet, so he signs it.

Today Arthur and I made some cookies for a cookie exchange party today and I snapped some pictures of him with the beaters. (I imagine someday there will someday be battles between Arthur and his father for the batter on those beaters.) Lately, he's been pretty anti-camera, and I think this picture more than made up for it.

I had to make six dozen cookies for the exchange. Six dozen??? I thought. That's a lot of cookies! In the end, six dozen cookies nestled neatly in a large cake pan - taking up far less space than I imagined. I even had cookies left over, which both Arthur and Robinson will be more than happy to eat.


This entry was posted on 11:03 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: