It's not easy getting back into the thick of things. I'm not even really back, not technically. I have to quarantine for at least 10 days, which means no trips to the store, no running errands, and no taking my kids to and from their activities. 

So, I'm back. At least in the physical sense. 

Today, I deep cleaned the kitchen, as I always do on Wednesdays. I took a walk with Robinson. I caught up on a few emails. I built a moss farm in Terraria. I finished Hillbilly Elegy. It wasn't what I expected. I started to plan out the next Star Wars RPG for the kiddos. Josh called me, saying he hadn't talked to me in a while. That was a welcome surprise. I called my mom to remind her to put the custard in the freezer so that I could use it up on my next visit. Dad answered instead and rushed me off the phone. It's 5:45 there. Time for The Closer

Yes, things are back to normal, or as normal as they can be.

I'm still worried, of course, but I'm back. 

And life goes on. 



This entry was posted on 7:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: