It's been a few days, hasn't it? I've been trying to catch up on some builds in Terraria. Balin's birthday party is this weekend and I've got a few things to finish up. I've been trying to edit my second novel. I've been doing all of the regular, hum drum, day-to-day activities. I've been planning a Spring Break trip (but have yet to make any arrangements). I've been working on the next RPG adventure. 

So, it's been a bit busy around here. 

I'm at the point where I am panicking inside because I feel the pressure. There's so much to do - too much to do - that I'm mentally repeating, "Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck...!" 

I've only myself to blame. I've never been great at time management. Perfect example: This morning, I decided to work on the RPG for a bit. I had some time before lunch. I opened the door to the games cabinet and audibly groaned. (Robinson, who was passing through the living room on the way to the kitchen, witnessed the head shake and shoulder sag.) It was a mess. Instead of pulling out the RPG materials and shutting the door, I spent the next 20 minutes reorganizing the games cupboard. It looked fabulous when it was finished, but seriously. This is how I spent my time? 

At least I wasn't playing Pokemon Go or doodling around on my phone, right?

Do I need to restart a priorities list? Resurrect the bullet journal? Do I start one-thing-at-a-time small? Or, like usual, how about just jumping in? 

I wish I felt better about delegating. I do things the way I like them done, but I've been trying more and more to yield because I simply can't do everything myself. I hate the way my kids clean their bathroom, but how else are they going to learn how to do an activity? 

So, in order to keep mischief and mayhem at bay, I'll make today's to-do list, according to priority: 

1. Prepare for Friday's RPG.

2. Finish last minute details for Saturday's Terraria party.

2a. Final presents in chests.

2b. Teleporter to forest pylon.

2c. Test run with weak character.

2d. Confirm final time of party.

3. School photo prep to family and friends.

And....go!



This entry was posted on 12:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    pavlosabdoo said...

    Analogue-Argentine gaming console with an
    Analogue-Argentine gaming console with an titanium exhaust tips ergonomics razor. Analogue-Argentine gaming titanium grinder console with oakley titanium glasses an ergonomics titanium ore razor. Analogue-Argentine gaming console with titanium tv apk an ergonomics razor. Analogue-Argentine

  1. ... on March 5, 2022 at 1:47 AM