I have been posting the entries, but now that it's become more of a journal than a blog, I'm going to refrain. I need a place I can vent and there's so much more I want to complain about. There's so much more I have to complain about. (For instance, did you know it takes a normal person about two hours to watch a movie but it takes a mother about a week to watch a movie? Mostly because she can only watch it in about 20 minute increments...)

Needless to say, I can't do it here, not without some of my readers taking offense or getting upset. So, I'm going to bid you all good-bye again. Perhaps someday this thing will read more like a blog than a journal. When that happens, I'll come back once again. 



This entry was posted on 6:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: